Oakleaf Partnership Midlands are currently looking to recruit a Senior rewards specialist for a railway company to be based in Birmingham. This role sits within HR. The department is accountable for: reward strategy, reward policy formulation, base pay, employee benefits, pensions, employee recognition and supporting the HS2 Remuneration Committee and Executive Committee and has frequent communications with the Department for Transport and HM Treasury.
- Provide a range of advisory, analytical and operational services covering all aspects of Reward including management of reward processes job evaluation, salary administration, flexible benefits administration, pension administration and advisory services, database management, data analysis, financial and statistical modelling, budgeting and financial control, project management, and communications and promotional activity
- Lead and project manage job evaluation activities arising from both larger scale organisation design and/or 'business as usual' which includes contributing and evaluating jobs (using the Hay methodology).
- Support the delivery of annual reward calendar activities including the pay review, apprentice pay, salary range reviews by conducting research and providing detailed analysis.
- Provide advice on reward policies and processes to Heads of HR, HR Operations, line managers and employees to ensure that informed and defensible decisions are taken within the constraints of agreed reward principles and policies.
- Design and develop reward tools, templates, guidelines and calculators to the HR team to facilitate informed and accurate reward decision making.
- Actively promote and embed Equality Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work, and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI
If interested in this role please get intouch.