Working collaboratively within the business to drive the business forward you will be covering multiple areas of HR including HR Administration, Recruitment and HR Processes.
The client is well respected in the Financial Services space, with a close knit growing HR team this is an exciting time to be joining the business. Their offices are based in West London with a prestigious feel.
The key responsibilities of a HR Assistant are:
- Supporting with background screening
- Supporting the end to end graduate recruitment processes
- Assisting with payroll and performance management
- Updating HR systems
The successful HR Assistant will have:
- A 2:1 or 1:1 from a Russell Group University
- 2 years HR experience ideally within Financial Services
- Excel knowledge including pivots and sorting data
- Strong attention to detail
The client is offering a competitive salary and hybrid working.