Head of HR
Cambridge / Hybrid
£90,000 - £105,000 plus options and benefits
A very exciting opportunity to join a well funded, organically growing business in the tech and scientific space. This role is working for a UK business of around 100 employees with offices in the US and plans to open offices in Europe and Asia in the next few years. With significant series B funding and planned series C in the pipeline the role of Head of HR is one you can really make your own. You will be working with top engineers and scientists and enjoy working in a highly intellectual environment of design and innovation.
Benefits include base salary, bonus and options as well as all the regular benefits you would expect and the expectation of being in the office is a minimum of 3 days a week.
- Leading a team of 4 you will develop and deliver the HR people strategy across the whole business in the UK and USA
- Overseeing all recruitment with the support of a TA you will oversee the recruitment, attraction, selection and interview process, through to onboarding
- Policy, processes, reward, training and development, org design, employee relations, reviews and performance will all come under your remit.
- Implement a career path programme, leadership development and high potential career path and look at other L&D programmes that could be rolled out across the business
- You will lead with the scaling up of the UK and US team and be a key part in the setting up of new offices worldwide
- You will develop and implement the company values, create a culture of inclusion and success and drive clear behaviours
- Working with key stakeholders, you will review and continually improve the reward and benefits programme, making changes when necessary
- Champion diversity, you will work on key related projects as well be responsible for the engagement and actions to implement
- You will proactively build relationships across the business and get to know everyone in the company, where possible!
Skills and Experience
- You will have a background working for a smaller business, you will have an entrepreneurial mindset and be driven and successful
- We are looking for someone ambitious and keen to progress their career, either currently operating at Senior HRBP or HR Manager level and looking for a next step up, or already be in a Head of HR role
- Sector experience is not important, but your collaboration, engagement, innovation and professionalism are!
- You'll be CIPD Level 7 qualified or above, and really enjoy working with a high performing and highly talented team
- Experience of international HR, setting up offices, international laws is highly desirable
- You will be very happy to be in the office at least 3 days a week, enjoy collaborating and building relationships across the business.
To be considered for this role, please apply online today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.