The HR Advisor will provide day to day HR support on matters such as grievances, disciplinaries, absence management, maternity, paternity and contractual changes. You will also support the management team in the leadership of the organisation, to ensure the development of skills and knowledge in all areas of people management.
Page Personnel have partnered with a well known food manufacturer based in Hull who are looking for a HR Advisor to join them on a full time, and permanent basis.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a HR Advisor who is looking to expand their knowledge and skillset, whilst providing professional HR support to line managers and employees.
The successful HR Advisor will:
- Support and coach line managers with grievances, disciplinaries and ER matters
- Support the wider HR team including the HR Administrator & Assistant, and Recruitment Team, and ensure they are developing within their roles
- Manage HR projects & identify and implement solutions which will have a positive impact on employee engagement
- Develop an expertise in ER, policies and procedures and legislation and guidance (including ACAS code of practice) and best practice
- Manage absences, including long term & short term sickness and liaising with the occupational health supplier in order to reduce absenteeism for escalated cases
The successful HR Advisor will have:
* Demonstrable experience in a similar HR Advisor role
* Previous experience working within a FMCG environment is preferred but not essential
* Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport at all levels
* Excellent capabilities with MS office
* CIPD Level 5 or studying towards a L7
Full time & permanent role + Paying between £30-33k + Excellent company benefits + Flexible start and finish times