Reward Advisor required for immediate start - hybrid working available.
Previous knowledge of Rewards/Compensation & Benefits is required for this role.`
You will be working for a global retail company based in London.
The key duties of the Reward Advisor will be as follows:
- Working closely with the Reward team and key contacts across Europe means no day is ever the same.
- Take ownership of weekly and monthly core processes such as the UK payroll for the UK Group Office population working in partnership with our dedicated in house payroll team, plus high-level validation of payroll activity in other countries.
- Running the core processes linked to our quarterly bonus programmes including the calculation of payments and the production of individual bonus statements.
- Continually maintaining an up-to-date database of pay and bonus information for your targeted populations.
- Validating and reconciling financial costs and charges.
- Supporting with preparation of annual pay and bonus activities.
- Managing regular data exchanges and queries with our benefit suppliers.
- Providing data submissions to salary survey providers and downloading market data to support pay analysis activities.
- Supporting colleague engagement by sourcing relevant free benefits content and managing the resulting content refresh on our colleague portal.
This Reward Advisor role will be a good fit for you if:
* You like data and doesn't take it at face value, identifying anomalies or trends
* Applies high level data sanity checks and validates multiple ways to see if it drives the same outcome
* Has the passion to get into the detail (and just loves a good spreadsheet)
* Takes ownership of core processes, within timescale and a good quality
* Comfortable with both routine and varied activities
* Treats confidential information as just that
* Asks questions, listens carefully, and presents information in a clear and appropriate style
* Resilient and overcomes obstacles to achieve goals
* Enjoys learning and working with systems
* Happy collaborating in a small, close-knit team
* Whilst not essential has intermediate excel skills (e.g. vlookups, formulas) and wanting to develop these skills further
This is a temp-perm opportunity based in London.
- Competitive salary paying between £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- Benefits and bonus scheme
- Discounts for you and your family
- 25 days holiday with an option to buy More
- Interest free season ticket and personal loans
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to £2000 up for grabs!
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in well-being initiatives to support your physical and mental health