- Work with the global team to deliver the annual Compensation processes including year-end bonus cycle, annual base salary review and other annual Compliance deliverables and reporting requirements, within the UK and EMEA.
- Assist with any compensation matter related to strategic initiatives, fund vehicles and partnerships for carried interest and co-investment plans.
- Work with external legal, tax, and market data advisors on various programs or initiatives, and ensure the team remains up-to-date with relevant tax and regulatory developments.
- Work with internal operations team and various third party vendors to ensure a robust, flexible and accurate execution of our compensation processes.
- Perform ad-hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time, including ongoing project support for the Compensation team.
Qualifications and experience needed:
- Numerical Bachelors/Undergraduate degree essential
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience in a private equity / hedge fund structuring, compensation or finance role (US and UK preferred)
- Tax or legal professional qualification would be advantageous but not required
- Strong technical, analytical and verbal reasoning skills