Oakleaf are supporting this high performing firm in the hiring of a DEI & CSR Manager to their team on a Part Time basis (3 days per week). You will work closely with the Head of DE&I - Europe and CSR London, DEICC (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Charities and Communities) Advisory Board and the partner sponsor of the Charity of the Year you will be responsible for delivering and maintaining an inspiring and creative CSR agenda.
Working closely with the Head of DE&I - Europe and CSR London you will also be responsible for implementing plans to promote diversity, equity and inclusion within the European offices.
- Active and regular promotion of CSR to promote partner and employee engagement
- Act as one of the key contacts internally and externally for CSR activity
- As required, represent the Firm at internal and external CSR events
- Identify Firm CSR projects which might be eligible for market awards
- Collaborate with the Head of DE&I Europe and CSR London to ensure the CSR objectives are aligned with the Firm's global DE&I objectives.
- Ensure that diversity, equity and inclusion runs through all CSR activities
- Regular liaison with the networks (LGBT+, Fusion (Race and Ethnicity), Women, Enable (Disability) and Family is required to ensure DE&I and CSR activities take account of the views of the networks and share resourcing responsibilities as appropriate.
- Work closely with the Head of DE&I to improve brand appeal to diverse applicants, eliminate bias and enhance their diverse and inclusive culture
- Identify Firm DE&I projects which might be eligible for market awards
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and confidence to communicate at all levels
- At least 3 years previous experience in a CSR role would be desirable. Exceptional candidates who can demonstrate commitment to the field in other ways will also be considered.
- Passionate about CSR and DE&I
- Excellent relationship-builder
- Able to drive projects forward
- Able to influence at all levels
- Ability to use initiative and provide pro-active support to the committee
- Team Player
This is a Part time role 3 days per week, with hybrid working options available.
Working hours are 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. with flexibility