Talent Acquisition Advisor - Sheffield - Hybrid Working - £30 - 40k DOE
Your new company
You'll be joining a rapidly expanding, professional services company with a focus on technology to provide innovative solutions.
Your new role
This role is an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition professional. You'll be working with key stakeholders in the business, within a fast-paced and collaborative team. The role is varied, supporting all key functions of the business from HR, finance, and specialised technology roles as well as any contract employment for specific projects.
- Developing and designing job descriptions and managing advertisement of roles
- Longlisting applications and organisation interviews
- Liaise with external recruitment agencies where appropriate
- Be representative of the employer value proposition and provide relevant information
- Identify top talent from a variety of sources to increase talent pool and build talent pipeline as we grow
What you'll need to succeed
This position requires someone to have proven experience with end to end recruitment; have the ability to be proactive and adaptable to changing needs. You must have experience or an understanding of recruiting for niche roles and be innovative in your approach due to changes in the market.
- Drive to deliver results
- Excellent at networking professionally to build connections and identifying top talent
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional and well presented at all times in order to build trust and credibility
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Christmas closedown
- Development and training opportunities
- 8% Pension Contribution
- Electric Vehicle Scheme
- Regular social activities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.