An exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist, on a permanent basis to join a global construction company on a permenant basis.
The position will be a hyrbid working model. A competitive salary with some excellent benefits are on offer. A discretionary annual bonus, private medical cover, 8% pension, 4 x salary life assurance, plus other flexible benefits.
For further information about this position please apply below or contact Izzy Lister (Isabella) at Oakleaf Partnership.
- Deliver a full 360 recruitment model, partnering with senior stakeholders and hiring managers, providing consultative advice and recommendations on recruitment strategy
- Coach managers in interview skills and bias awareness, provide external market intelligence to support the recruitment and selection process
- Use a search and network approach to engage with active and passive candidates
- Utilise employee referrals and manage internal communications for the employee referral programme
- Talent pooling - create internal/external talent pools for positions with niche/specialist skillsets
- Own the candidate experience at all stages of the recruitment and selection process
- Manage agencies on our PSL
- Work with the communications and marketing teams to ensure all advertising channels are optimised
- Contribute to workforce planning, ensuring internal candidates are redeployed as a priority.
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- Previous solid recruitment experience in an in-house Talent Acquisition role
- Extensive resourcing and headhunting experience
- Experience working as part of/alongside a HR team where talent and HR colleagues collaborate on shared projects is desirable
- Experience using LinkedIn recruiter,
- any experience using HR systems such as Workday would be advantageous
- A good understanding of employment laws and regulations relevant to recruitment & selection.
- Understand the important of ED&I