Payroll Assistant Manager- Up to £40k - Perm - South East London - Hybrid
I am working with an award-winning professional services business who are looking for a Payroll Assistant Manager to join their growing team. They are looking for an individual to come in and assist with the managing of the UK payroll function.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Collaborating with Peers
- Dynamic in approach
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Managing end to end processes and auto enrolment compliance
- Providing technical and administrative support to the Payroll Manager
- Supporting to develop Junior members of the team
- Identifying client specific requirements and service improvements
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in payroll environment
- Bureau Payroll Experience
- Strong customer focused approach
- Worked for an accountancy Firm (Desirable)
Apply now to discuss the role further today.