A highly motivated Senior Recruiter to join an independent Financial Services business (Fareham / remote).
Your new company
My client is a specialist financial services business who are proud to be an independent company who put their clients at the centre of everything they do.
They have been established over 20 years managing a wide range of accounts for clients who range from large, complex institutions and medium-sized firms to global corporates.
Your new role
Reporting to a strategic Senior Resourcing Manager, the purpose of this position is to provide recruitment expertise across the business with an emphasis on direct marketing, reducing recruitment costs, screening candidates, and supporting the business to obtain the right hires to meet the business values and long-term needs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide an efficient and effective service, ensuring all recruitment policies, procedures and approved standards are followed
- Act as the point of contact with external recruitment specialists, ensuring positive relations are fostered with preferred agents
- Work alongside the Marketing team to ensure website and social media recruitment advertising is regularly updated according to business needs and to assist in organising and attending any relevant careers fairs or recruitment events
- Develop the use of LinkedIn and other recruitment platforms to increase direct applications
- Act as the HR representative in recruitment interviews, when necessary, ensuring all local employment laws and best practice are followed throughout the recruitment process
- Assist managers with the maintenance and development of job descriptions for all roles within the business, preparing advertisements, screening applications and shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Work with the external pre-screening provider to ensure all employees are fully screened prior to joining the business to a satisfactory standard according to policies and procedures
- Liaise with relevant external parties on various Licence's, Work Permits and Visa's according to business and candidate needs
This is a permanent, full-time position based in Fareham offering hybrid working 2 / 3 days per week (home / office either way). Working hours are 37.5 / week, 9am-5.30pm (Monday-Friday).
What you'll need to succeed
Recruitment experience is essential with internal recruitment preferred. Experience recruiting within a financial or professional services business would be an advantage. You must have proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels coupled with a strong understanding of how to develop good working relationships internally and with other service providers.
A positive and proactive approach to recruitment processes and the ability to work in a fast paced environment are important too.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, progressive business who truly have their people at the heart of their ambitious plans.
You will receive a generous salary between £40,000-£45,000 (DOE), plus a 10% bonus (OTE minimum).
Other generous benefits include: 25 days holidays + BH's, pension providing employer contributions of 4%, increasing to 10% of your annual pensionable salary following 2 years' service, individual private healthcare, long term income protection, 4 x life assurance, critical illness 3 x base salary, annual travel insurance for you and your family and a basic eye test prescription every 2 years.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today on 07834 975318.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.