Learning & Development Manager in Yorkshire this is a newly created role with true Hybrid/Flexible working. Offices in Leeds and Hull. 35 hours a week and extensive benefits. This is an exciting hands on, strategic role where you will be able to really build and shape things for the future of this rapidly growing business.
A fast growing, forward thinking, high tech Professional Service business who are looking at doubling in size within the next 12 months. The business has offices nation wide from the Midlands to Scotland with the majority of the wider HR team sitting in Yorkshire. The business really put their employees first and this role has been newly created to ensure the culture and beliefs are not diluted as the business goes through this period of growth.
- Building an academy that champions growth and development for all employees across the business.
- Creating a Learning & Development Framework that integrates the businesses strong culture and values
- Ensure all employees are supported across the business from induction, to on-the-job development through to leadership capability and ensuring all employees have clear career paths.
- Designing and delivering a range of learning interventions, including technical, behavioural and leadership programmes.
- Working with 3rd party learning providers to identify relevant training course.
- Work with the senior leadership team and wider HR team to set L & D budgets
- Experience working in a similar role
- Ideally worked withing a Professional service or tech business
- Salary £50,000 - £62,000 DOE
- 35 hours a week
- True Hybrid/Agile working
- Death in service
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Private medical