An outstanding international professional services firm looks to hire a Compensation Manager on a permanent basis to be based in London. This role gives you an exciting chance to support the UK function of an international professional services firm. Along with the wider team and your colleagues to streamline methodology that supports the business expansion ambitions, you will engage with your counterparts within the HR team, with a strong focus on delivering pay reviews, job architecture, bonus modeling, benefits, and Workday streamlining.
Separate to BAU activities for c. 7,000 employees you will have a strong lead on the continuous improvement, design, and rollout of new wellbeing initiatives. You will work closely with all aspects of HR to build a first-class compensation service through the improvement of new technology, and procedures within a high-standard regulated environment.
- Execute yearly compensation activities, involving market data collection, collaboration with providers, and annual pay review.
- Compensation benchmarking to assure cutting-edge competitiveness against the wider market.
- Produce education courses in cooperation with the Technology and L&D.
- Consistently review and evaluate the compensation process including ways of working, providers and methodologies.
- The assignments encompass the entirety of our remuneration portfolio, including driving the development of HRIS and procedures, generating insights to evaluate the influence of our services covering diversity & inclusion objectives, and assisting in the design and implementation of creative approaches.
- As a senior leader within the compensation team, you will be the primary point of access for the business and lead the charge on projects which will offer our colleagues the maximising workplace culture.
We are recruiting heavily within the Reward & Compensation space so I will be keen to speak with you even if the above role isn't the perfect match or what you're looking for. In the first instance please reach out to Anton Blades at Frazer Jones for a confidential conversation. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.