HR operations manager
- £47,000 - £55,000
- 6 month FTC - opportunty to go permanent
- ASAP start
- City of London
- Hybrid - 1 day per week
My client is looking a HR operations manager. This is a new created role with lots of opportunity for progression. This role is for someone that is a strong generalist who likes to roll up their sleeves and get involved with the day to day operational running of the HR function.
This role is a great opportunity for someone that thrives working in a fast moving enoviroment and is interested in driving the service as it changes and grows.
Some of the responsibilities of the role;
- You will be overseeing a team to enable the acheivement of organisational, business, personal developmetn and performance targets.
- Undertake and actively contribute to cross disciplinary projects, working parties, working groups, including their managment
- Responsible for completing accurately the timely compilation of information for management reports, employment surveys, returns, statistics, key performance indicators and standards, freedom of information requests, or other third party requests
- Enjoy working with KPI's and using data
For more information please get in touch!