Recruitment/Assessment Centre Coordinator - £24,788 starting salary plus excellent bens - Doncaster
Your new company
Your new organisation is the largest of its kind throughout the UK, with a strong base in Doncaster, another near Nottingham and regional bases all over the UK. Part of a European organisation who are constantly improving their business and services.
Your new role
This is a unique role that blends the skills of Recruitment / Talent Acquisition with Training & Development. The role of Assessment Centre Coordinator ensures that all applicants to these niche roles / career are effectively recruited, assessed and put through rigorous training, before beginning their role with the company. You'll be working within the Assessment Centre which provides excellent discipline for all applicants where candidates have the opportunity to excel in different areas and overcome hurdles.
- Assist with the selection of applicants
- Coordinate and administration of assessment / L&D activities
- Ensure all training records and database is kept up to date and reports are completed in a timely manner
- Work in adherence to legal requirements
- Assist with conducting training and assessments
- Analysing assessment / test results
- General administrative duties This is an excellent career opportunity in a real "niche" area where you will be provided with full training, qualifications and genuine career development.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have a solid administrative background - ideally within L&D / Training, Recruitment or HR - but more importantly is your excellent attention to detail, confidence and communicating with a range of levels of people.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and energetic individual
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team and use initiative
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident, assertive and adaptable
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
What you'll get in return
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Excellent training
- Enhanced pension
- Life Cover
- Employee Reward and discount platform
- Excellent working environment and culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.