Oakleaf are supporting this lovely Accountancy firm, in the hiring of a Senior HR Advisor to join their small, friendly HR team. They employ about 170 people, across 2 offices, located in London and Paris. You will be support across a broad range, including on Recruitment, ER, Reward and Bens etc...
- End to End recruitment of Graduates, School Leavers, Experienced hires, Secretarial and Support staff.
- Manages the on boarding process
- Ensures an efficient annual and mid appraisal process for Qualified and Support staff
- Conducts analysis and prepares an annual report of common appraisal themes
- Provides HR policy & procedure guidance and helps the resolution of ER issues up to disciplinary level
- Leads the Firms staff wellbeing efforts and promotes this within the Firm.
- Co-ordinates annual trainee salary review process
- Co-ordinates all core Firm wide benefits including review and renewal of benefits
- Manages all staff contractual changes
- Additional day to day HR Operations as and when required
- Supports HR Manager & HR Manager - Projects with new HR initiatives as required including diversity & inclusion.
- Deputises for the HR Manager and oversees HR Assistant as appropriate
- Degree educated
- Minimum 5 years HR & Recruitment experience
- CIPD Qualified is essential
- Experience of working in a fee-paying or partnership environment
- An engaging approach to building internal relationships
- Confident, professional and influential individual with strong verbal / written communication skills
- Proven experience of dealing with a variety of employee relations issues in line with best practice
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills, a proactive approach
- Discreet and able to retain confidentiality
- Ability to adapt between different types of work and remain calm whilst working under pressure and to tight deadlines