We are working with a global investment firm in their search for an enthusiastic and organised HR Administrator to join the busy HR function in the London office for 6 months initially at an exciting time of change. This role is essential to supporting the efficient HR service to the business across the employee lifecycle so a great opportunity to develop a career in HR.
- Provide administration of the employee life cycle including processing of new joiners, leavers and promotions, managing all relevant paperwork
- Accurately maintain employee data on the HRIS
- Take ownership of the new joiner onboarding and induction processes.
- Act as a first point of contact to employees and line managers with queries and dealing with in a timely manner managing stakeholder expectations
- Liaise with the payroll team and benefits team on new starters and changes
- Provide support in answering Learning and Development queries across the business
- Ad hoc HR projects
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition and HR teams to ensure a seamless HR service
- 1+ years experience in HR administration
- Organised approach with the ability to work in a fast pace, demanding environment
- An enthusiastic and confident communication style
- CIPD qualified would be beneficial
Hybrid Working available.