Your new company
Hays is pleased to be partnering with a reputable and well established manufacturing organisation based in Dungannon who are recruiting for an HR Generalist to join their team.
This is a newly created role as a result of continued growth, and is an exciting opportunity for someone working at HR Officer level who is ready to take the next step in their career, or an HR Manager who is seeking a new challenge.
Your new role
This role will support with all of the day to day operational HR task, with a focus on recruitment and staff retention and development within the organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management & overseeing the day-to-day HR requirements of the business, providing guidance as well as building strong relationships with managers and supervisors to understand ongoing recruitment and training needs
- Analyse current recruitment processes and make improvements through the utilisation of the company's website, social media, job boards etc, to attract talent in the market.
- Draft and place adverts, shortlisting and carry out interviews.
- Assessing workforce plans for the business ensuring we pipeline top talent in key areas and promote equality of opportunity
- Leading the delivery of local HR initiatives & projects with external stakeholders such as Invest NI, MEGA and local schools and colleges while working within specific budgets and to deadlines.
- Development and maintenance of the in-house training matrix
- Devising & reviewing individual development plans as part of the Performance & Talent Reviews
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience within a generalist HR role
- Experience of actively resourcing and recruiting staff
- Knowledge of current employment legislation
- Experience of sourcing positions, within manufacturing or engineering industries would be advantageous
- Ability to function in a multi-task environment
- HR or CIPD qualification would be desirable
What you'll get in return
- Salary dependant upon experience.
- Permanent, full- time opportunity
- 28 days paid holidays with and additional days holiday after each year of service up to max 5 days.
- NEST Pension scheme option on joining the company and private medical insurance (WPA Health) in line with eligibility criteria.
- On-site parking & free EV charge point
- Training and development support
- Cycle to work scheme available
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.