A leading international law firm are looking for a L&D Administrator to join their team. The team are responsible for both legal training and professional skills training. Reporting into the L&D Manager, this role will be responsible for:
* Support all in house training and ensure processes are running smoothly.
* Onboarding and all pre hire communication
* Ongoing training and development for all staff
* Ensure the leaner experience is efficient and seamless
* Collaborate with external stakeholders to prepare all workshops and training days
* Support the team in finding new ways to improve the learning and development systems within the business.
* Become an expert on digital learning design and delivery
* Work closely with the wider HR and recruitment teams to identify training needs.
As an L&D Administrator, you will possess:
* Previous HR or L+D experience is preferrable.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills and emotionally intelligent.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Strong experience with scheduling
If this L&D Administrator role is of interest, please apply directly.