People Operations Manager - Shaftesbury
Hybrid working, ideally you will be based local to Shaftesbury in order to attend the office 2-3 times per week
Are you an HR generalist looking to join a healthcare business who put thier people and thier customers first?
My client are looking for a People Operations Manager to join them and lead on a customer focussed people service. A business with thier values at the heart of everything they do, they are looking for someone who is comitted and is passionate about developing others.
Offering key health services, my client truly believes in offering a service that people can trust in. A snippet of this varied role is:
- Acting as the lead specialist in the business in terms of employee relations
- Leading projects to ensure an excellent employee experience
- Embedding values and behaviours across the whole employee lifecycle, so they are understood and valued and at the root of everything they do
- 6 direct reports
- Owning the development and integration of the HR system
- Supporting the Resourcing manager to design, develop and deliver a modern and candidate centric resourcing process using technology as an enabler
- Develop talent management approaches including succession and career planning .
- Working closely with the Learning and OD manager, develop and deliver initiatives for team members, managers and leaders
- Supporting the Introduction of work experience, apprenticeships, graduate placements as part of workforce development activities
To be successful you will be:
- CIPD qualified
- Ideally have a background in Healthcare (an understanding of clinical roles)
- Experience of managing a HR Team
If you are looking for a business that cares, apply today