Payroll Administrator - Junior Level - up to £30k - Perm- South London - Hybrid
I am working with a leading Professional Services Business who are looking for an enthusiastic Payroll Administrator to join their busy team, covering internal and external payroll for clients. The role would require office working 3 days a week.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
· Monthly reconciliation of payroll costs
· Ensuring that client employees are paid accurately and timely
· Processing auto enrolment for clients as necessary
· Preparing salaries for multiple payrolls
· Statutory calculations and discussions
· Travelling to and from clients' premises and our other offices when required
· Minimum 1 years' experience working in payroll environment
· Worked in accountancy firm (Desirable)
· Experience using IRIS Payroll System (Desirable )
· Internal and External Payroll Experience.
Apply now for an exciting new opportunity!!!