Exciting perm opportunity for an HR Advisor - (Standalone Role) to join a fast paced working environment within the Retail space. Based in North West London.
You will be joining a well-known UK Retail brand based in North West London.
This is a standalone HR Advisor role. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners. You should be able to ensure the HR department supports employees while helping ensure you stay abreast of the latest changes and best practices in employment law.
Key duties will include:
- Assist with employees queries about HR-related issues
- Prepare HR documents (e.g. employment contracts, offer letters, staff handbook)
- Help organise and maintain personnel records
- Deal with Ad hoc HR related issues as they arise
- Work with the Board to continually review and improve HR practices
- Implementation of new policies, practises, and benefits
- Support Staff communications
- Assist the Recruitment Administrator in the recruitment process
- Ad hoc reporting
The successful candidate will posses the following:
Proven previous work experience as a HR Advisor
* Able to work on own initiative
* Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
* Knowledge of current employment law and HR best practices
* Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise
* Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
* CIPD5/7 qualification an advantage
This is a permanent opportunity paying between £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.
- Hybrid working - 4 days in office, 1 at home
- 9.00am to 6.00pm Mondays to Friday
- 24 days annual leave
- Company pension
- Free car parking on site
- Plus much more!