Workforce Change & Restructuring Lead- Glasgow- salary up to £80,000.
Oakleaf North are excited to be partnered with a global bank in seeking their new Workforce Change & Restructuring Lead. This is to be based in their Glasgow offices. This will play a pivotal role in the delivery of the Workforce Change and Restructuring book of work, both in terms of direct delivery of projects and also the management and oversight of the projects assigned to the portfolio squad team members.This organisation is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation. They offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. This opportunity is open to flexible working arrangements, such as working from home part of the week and flexible hours.
- End to end accountability for the execution and delivery of a portfolio of Workforce Change projects within the UK and also globally
- Accountable for driving the data, reporting and governance across the team, including weekly status reports for all in flight projects, escalation of risks and ensuring key project stakeholders are kept up to date on critical path and milestones
- Act as the go to person from a technical SME perspective (incl. redundancies, TUPE, acquisition/mergers, reorganisations, contractual changes, employment law, union engagement/consultation strategy, policy application etc.) across all types of change globally and be able to provide the guidance, support and advice to the team
- Understanding the legal and Industrial Relations frameworks for the specific type of change and country/region in scope
- Accountable for the upskilling of the team, supporting the delivery of coaching, induction and 'lunch and learn' sessions.
- Required to deputise for the other Workforce Change & Restructuring Change Manager Lead and the WFC Portfolio Director.
Role suitable for:
- Technical SME across all types of workforce change programmes (incl. redundancies, TUPE, acquisition/mergers, reorganisations, contractual changes, employment law, union engagement, policy application etc.)
- Experience of leading large teams including direct line management as well as matrix management and ability to deputise and interface with senior business/HR stakeholders
- Experience of leading large scale/multiple change programmes with solid project management, governance and control expertise
- Ability to translate strategic vision into tangible hands on deliverables to support the end to end delivery of the HR workstream (incl. extensive experience of Excel/PowerPoint)
- Experience of the development of a communication and consultation strategy and assessing reputational risk and mitigation options