HR Business Partner, to £45k pa + bens, Gloucester, perm, large well established org. Hybrid, mainly onsite.
Your new company
Opportunity to join a leading large international organisation which successful, well established and growing.
Your new role
A great HR Business Partner opportunity has arisen to join a busy HR team here at during a time of accelerated growth. Employees are at the heart of this organisation's success and we are looking for a HR Business Partner with demonstrable generalist experience to work both operationally and strategically across the employee life cycle. Key areas of work will include talent management, performance management, ER casework, reward and succession planning and HR initiatives and solutions. Experience of working within a manufacturing environment would be beneficial, as would experience of working with unions.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous demonstrable experience in a HR generalist role to include ER, talent management, organisational change and Reward with a proven ability to develop and implement value-add HR solutions. You will be qualified to at least CIPD Level 5 (or equivalent experience), and show a commitment to CPD by keeping up to date with current affairs, industry developments and related matters. You will also demonstrate the following skills:
- The ability to develop, build and maintain credible and effective working relationships with people managers and key stakeholders providing constructive challenge where appropriate
- A confident communicator, able to understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives and adapt your approach to the requirements of a situation
- Results focused, coupled with the ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and the impacts of the environment in which the business operates, to anticipate the impact on the workforce.
Previous experience in a manufacturing environment (or similar) and working with Trade Unions would be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary and full range of salaries, training and development, career opportunities.
This is an opportunity to join an organisation which is proud to offer competitive flexible benefits and activities that support employee's work/life balance. These include:
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working opportunities
- Healthcare and well-being services
- Benefits Portal offering a range of benefits (e.g. life assurance, cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts, access to healthcare & wellbeing services, house moving day)
- Share scheme
- Profit sharing scheme
- Global and local career progression opportunities and sponsorship of training courses
- Opportunity to be involved in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives such as STEM outreach and charitable activities as well as events organised by our employees such as The Corporate Games and Dragon Boat Racing, to name a few
- Great facilities including free parking onsite (electric car charging points available), subsidised canteen/break area, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.