As the Recruitment Admin you will be responsible for recruiting, maintaining up-to-date records of retail volunteers. To liaise externally with organisations to promote retail volunteering opportunities.
The client is a well known Charity based in Hampton.
The key responsibilities for the Recruitment Admin based in Hampton will be to:
- To forward suitable applicants to Retail Managers and apply for and chase references
- To schedule Zoom interviews with candidates if managers unavailable with Head of Volunteer Development and Retail and Retail and Volunteer Advisor
- To ensure all the necessary paperwork is completed and recorded in line with appropriate deadlines for onboarding volunteers
- To ensure the recruitment process is followed by Retail team including when volunteers leave the charity.
- To monitor and review the progress of new volunteers and encourage volunteers in their development
- To provide general admin support to the volunteer development and retail team
- To prepare monthly statistics on number of retail volunteers, and turnover.
- To work with comms and marketing to design materials to promote retail volunteering opportunities
- To identify opportunities for promoting retail volunteering
- To attend volunteering fairs and events to promote retail volunteering programme
- To ensure volunteer vacancies are advertised on our website, volunteer newsletter, via social media and in the local community to ensure maximum exposure and achieve best results
- To update the website with volunteering opportunities
- To liaise with marketing team on promoting retail volunteering via social media
- To target local schools, community groups, and areas local to a new shop to promote volunteering both via email campaigns and by holding recruitment events
The successful candidate for the Recruitment Admin based in Hampton will have:
- A minimum of one year's experience in an administrative role
- Experience of working in a retail environment
- Experience of working in a charity
- Experience of working with volunteers or have personal experience of volunteering
- Previous experience of recruitment
On offer for the successful candidate will be:
- Salary up to £25,000
- Monday to Friday, full time 37.5hrs
- Free parking on site
- FTC until 31st of March