I am looking for an ambitious, all rounded HR Administrator to join an exciting Utilities start up business in London.
Hybrid working available.
You will be working for an fast growing Utilities start up business in London.
The key responsibilities of the HR Administrator will be as follows:
- Maintain staff records such as offers, contracts, updates and other related paperwork;
- Update people systems when required, from hiring to exit
- Process employees and managers requests and provide relevant information
- Maintain our Talent mailbox, both internally and externally;
- Assist our Culture and Internal Communications team prepare communications and organise events;
- Support employee's onboarding process and assisting on Induction Day
The successful HR Administrator will possess the following:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in relevant administrative role
- Excellent IT skills; exposure/knowledge of Charlie HR and Workable is an advantage!
- Ability to prioritise and manage their time
- Confident communicator, being discrete and able to read the room
- An ability to work efficiently under pressure
- People/Talent/HR experience (preferential)
This HR Administrator role is initially a temp-perm role with the view to go permanent for the right person.
- Competitive salary paying between £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
- Hours or work: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Hybrid working available
- 28 days annual leave + extra day for your birthday!