An oustanding investment bank in the heart of London looks to engage with an interim reward consultant for a 6 months day rate project. This role now exists in preperation for pay review projections after a period of re-structure and change within a complex financial services environment. In this 6-month opportunity you will work within a super friendly and engaging, wider HR, total rewards and benefits team supporting the Head of Reward. This broad-based position will not be business as usual, but instead focus on compensation data cleanup, discovery and investigation of bonuses, deferred compensation and LTIPS for a sub-1000 employee headcount. Post discovery you will model and propose analytics for RemCo and stakeholder facing presentations, benchmarking, data modelling and insights.In this role the job doesn't stop at the reward analytics and data modelling. A large part of this role is about having influence to convince and persuade stakeholders and guide them through your research and findings. The institution is full of well-respected, engaging and intelligent individuals so you will show the ability to present facts and made recommendations based on evidence. Key responsibilities:
- Offer suggestions and direction on suitable recruitment or promotion pay packages, in accordance with company Remuneration policy, regional laws, and with Talent
- Support HR stakeholders with guidance on data analysis and pay analyses.
- Work with large sets of compensation data surrounding base pay, bonus, deferred compensation schemes and ob gradings, to find trends and interpret meaningful analyses.
- Investigate contracts, terms and conditions across multiple business units to set a standard.
- Present findings and prepare documentation for RemCo.
We are recruiting heavily within the Reward space so are super keen to speak with you even if the above role isn't the perfect match or what you're looking for. In the first instance please reach out to Anton Blades at Frazer Jones for a confidential conversation, salaries and day rates negotiable.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.