This will be a busy and varied role working as HR Advisor in a 3 person HR team in Birmingham City Centre. Working as the 1st point of contact for line managers you will be responsible for providing business focused commercial HR advice and guidance to staff at all levels.
- Advising and coaching line managers through all ER / HR issues (investigations, disciplinary & grievance, performance management).
- Supporting on change and restructure projects as required.
- Working to improve managers capabilities around dealing with employee performance, 1-2-1s, appraisals and training plans
- Ensuring sickness absence is managed appropriately.
- Supporting the HR Administrator and Payroll function with their duties when required.
We are looking for individuals with
- Time spent working as a HR generalist (including dealing with formal HR / ER issues).
- The confidence and experience required to provide commercially relevant HR advice and guidance to staff at all levels.
This is an interesting generalist HR role where you will be exposed to a wide range of HR / ER issues and be given the opportunity to develop and learn.
Salary £30-£35k + benefits.
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. However should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Diana Sharp or Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH329).
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Recruitment will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.