Oakleaf Partnership are actively working with an investment managment firm in their search for a dynamic HR assistant to join the team on a 6 month FTC basis. The successful candidate will be joining the team at a super exciting time as they move their HR systems onto a new platform and will help to deliver their HR operations going forward.
- Managing the employee life cycle including processing of new joiners, leavers and transfers, managing leave records, letters production etc.
- Maintenance of employee data by understanding and using the Oracle HR system HR Administration
- Administer the entire employee life cycle process including joiner, transfer and leaver process.
- Take responsibility of the new joiner onboarding and first day induction processes.
- Manage employee and line manager queries as the first point of contact Provide administrative support relating to the performance management system and Options benefits renewal when required.
- Provide back up administrative support for regulatory regimes like SMCR
- Liaise with the payroll team to process salary adjustments and other employee life cycle events monthly.
- Provide support in answering Learning and Development queries
- Provide support and guidance for absence recording.
- Support year end compensation processes
- Process invoices in a timely manner.
- Maintain and develop the HR process manuals for improved and accurate usage.
- Undertake in HR projects as and when required
- Provide coverage for the other HR Assistants as required Data Management
- Manage and ensure the data integrity of records in the HR
- Maintain the electronic employee filing system.
- Employee Relations experience is required.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good communicational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong excel skills.
- Articulation - be able to push back.
- CIPD qualifications is desirable.
- 1-2 years' experience.
- Hybrid working model
- 6 months FTC