Learning and Development Partner role in Cranfield which will be responsible for the provision of inclusive talent and development interventions that improve the culture, opportunities, effectiveness, and experience of our diverse community of employees, in accordance with the companies vision, mission, strategy and values
This Learning and Development Partner role will be based in Cranfield, near Milton Keynes at this great location working within the Talent Development and Culture team within Human Resources and personnel. This Permanent position has a key focus on L&D supporting the companies work in on-going, long-term development of employee skills, knowledge and behaviours so that they can fulfil their potential. The team is responsible for leading the planning and delivery of learning and development initiatives and supporting company wide development projects that help to build a great culture and maintain the University position as an employer of choice.
This Learning and Development Partner role will include the below duties and responsibilities;
Promote, design, deliver, implement and evaluate innovative and interactive blended learning and development initiatives for our diverse companies employees including;
- Development programmes
- Annual programme of open workshops
- Bespoke team development including facilitated away days
- Induction programmes and events
- Curated digital learning pathways
Provide one to one development support for individuals including coaching and use of assessment tools
Consult and partner with a wide range of internal stakeholders to identify and address learning needs, including utilisation of data
Work in partnership with external stakeholders and providers to scope and deliver learning solutions that support learning needs
Contribute to the development of projects that improve/extend the services provided by the team
Contribute to wider organisational development projects and initiatives e.g. upholding charters and retaining awards, employee experience, wellbeing and culture development
Learning and Development Partner experience and characteristics required
- Recent experience of operating in a similar role as a trainer/developer.
- Using innovative approaches to deliver effective learning and development solutions yourself.
- L&D consultancy involving learning needs analysis, leading to subsequent intervention design, delivery, facilitation and evaluation.
- Providing an effective coaching and advisory service to a diverse range of employees.
- Contributing to successful delivery of projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Exceptional presentation and facilitation skills used with a diverse audience, both face to face and online. Ability to develop and produce learning materials and activities within specification and budget.
Great flexible employer of choice with highly competitive benefits including a mix of work from home and office based in Cranfield, near Milton Keynes. The role has a supportive Human resources and Personnel senior leadership team in place who are heavily invested in L&D and looking to give the right Learning and Development Partner scope to make the necessary improvement required