Our client, Europe's leading quantitative finance research firm is looking for a interim HR Business Partner to join their team for 12 month maternity cover.
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to join our team on a fixed term contract basis as a maternity leave cover. The HR Business Partner (HRBP) will act as a trusted advisor to multiple functional areas within the Engineering division that are experiencing a high level of growth and change, accelerating business performance through people and organisational initiatives designed to attract, engage, retain and develop talent.
Hybrid working, 3 days in the office (none negotiabe)
- Partner with leaders to understand their business objectives - and leverage your experience and creativity to develop a strategic people plan that is aligned to those objectives
- Build trusted advisor relationships across Engineering, providing consultative, strategic and tactical guidance to support organisational and development initiatives
- Coach, guide and mentor mangers and senior leaders in their leadership function and responsibilities
- Partner with the Talent Development team to design and implement solutions related to talent development, retention, team building, learning & development, organisational design and change
- Provide direction on core HR elements, such as employee relations and performance management
- Collaborate with HR colleagues to deliver initiatives and projects with broader organisational reach
- Stay abreast of new developments in HR strategies and practices and proactively share your experience and knowledge with the HR team
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for an experienced HR professional who brings a positive mind-set, thrives on solving difficult business problems and is able to adapt quickly to an ever-evolving area of the business
- At least 7 years of HR generalist experience, with working knowledge across HR disciplines - including talent management employee relations, workforce planning and compensation
- Evidence-based approach to problem-solving; thoughtful approach that demonstrates good judgment and strong decision-making skills
- Proven experience building strong business partnerships and fostering relationships with employees and other stakeholders
- A client-support orientation and mind-set - with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Experience coaching and advising leaders and managers, ideally within a technology/engineering environment
- Well-developed commercial and business acumen
- Intellectual curiosity with an ability to anticipate future trends, analyse business requirements and translate them into innovative and pragmatic solutions
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Experience working in an extremely dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented environment; ability to prioritise and complete multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - both written and verbal
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Lunch provided (via Just Eat for Business) and dedicated barista bar
- 30 days' annual leave
- 9% contributory pension scheme
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Monthly company events