We have an exciting opportunity for a regional HR Business Partner, working for one of the UK's largest veterinary groups. This is a new role that will partner their regional and divisional leadership to support their business to achieve the next phase of their growth. This role is critical in driving and embedding the culture, values and behaviours that the business thrives to achieve.
As a Regional HR Business Partner, you will look after a specific geography (Cambridge / Oxford / North London). The role can be worked remotely with travel to these regions when required.
Your role responsibilities:
* To provide support, guidance and advice to your Regional Operations Director (or equivalent) on all people related matters to ensure the business delivers on key outcomes which are fundamental to their success. These include; improving wellbeing in individuals and teams. Protect and improve their quality of care. Enhance local leadership. Improve their financial disciplines and performance, operational effectiveness and team retention.
* To support the UK HR Director by driving delivery of their key people projects which support their employer of choice strategy.
* Working collaboratively with all stakeholders and their central support teams to embed their values and company culture to retain the best talent within the veterinary
* Support and facilitate change and transformation, plan and manage people change implementation, including but not limited to restructuring, TUPE, changes to terms and conditions and growth opportunities.
* Support OD and job design work to improve effectiveness and create a flexible, high-performance organisation.
* Provide guidance on employment legislation to leaders in order to minimise exposure to risk and advise them on interpretation and application of HR policy and procedure.
In order to achieve the above, you will have experience and skills as follows:
* Previous experience of working within a similar role
* Have strong coaching skills
* Proven track record of delivering results
* Strong people skills including bringing together diverse teams
* Multi-site experience
* Demonstratable strong Employee Relations knowledge particularly in regard to complex cases
* Experience with TUPE
Ideally you will be educated to degree level and CIPD qualified
If you would like to find out more about the role, please apply or contact me directly.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.