A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Manager looking to focus on the Data & Analytics side HR.
Our client is a global law firm, based in the heart of the City (but operating a flexible hybrid model) and they are looking for an expert in stakeholder management with a real flair for using data and analytics to showcase the strengths, weaknesses and opportunities of the business.
This role will see you working closely with key stakeholders, senior managers, and global HR leadership team to deliver not only BAU reports and data, but also work on ad hoc projects, global dashboards, and be heavily involved in the design and implementation of their people analytics strategy.
Key duties will include;
- Line manage and lead the global HR Analytics team (two experienced data analysts)
- Work with senior leaders around the globe to deliver people analytics from standard dashboards to complex analytical products
- Be the driving force and champion of data analytics across the firm
- Liaise with HRBPs to ensure data quality and develop presentations and products that help inform their decisions
- Review and manage BI tools and products used by the team
- Work closely with IT to drive forward the HR systems roadmap
- Taking an active role and leading the transition from current data and systems to one single platform across the firm globally
What they are looking for is someone with a strong HR background, ideally within a law firm or professional services environment, who wants to focus on the data analytics side but they don't need you to have come from an HR systems or analytics background - as long as you are passionate about the data presentation and reporting side and have demonstrable experience is a business partnering role with excellent stakeholder management skills.
Experience of managing a team is also essential, but any potential gaps in your systems or technical knowledge can be trained. Essentially, you don't need to be a data scientist for this role (although obviously a solid understanding of HRIS and analytics would be very useful!) but you do need to be able think outside the box, work closely with stakeholders to make sure the data works for them and be confident delivering presentations to senior people within the organisation.
For more information, or to be considered for position please contact John Bruce at Frazer Jones ASAP.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.