Global Mobility Coordinator
London- hybrid 1 day a week in the office
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Global Mobility Coordinator at a highly regarded global firm. The ideal candidate will have experience in Global Mobility/ Immigration.
Key Responsibilities of the Global Mobility Coordinator include but not limited to:
- Drafting secondment agreements for short term and long term inbounds
- Monitoring RTW check on day 1 has been conducted by HR services
- Checking/conducting day 1 RTW checks as necessary, updating immigration tracker and secondment tracker accordingly
- Sending Welcome and Departure emails to Secondees
- Sending monthly tracker to Travel team
- Review and code Secondment invoices on Workday
- Ensuring employees close to visa expiry are contacted by GM about the next steps of the visa renewal process
- Review and code Immigration invoices on Workday
- Update GM InSite pages
- Support to GM adviser and GM Manager as required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience within a Global Mobility / Immigration or HR role is essential.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills to adapt and react to the challenges and issues which may be encountered
- Ability to work under pressure to ensure critical deadlines are met at all times
- Previous experience working within a corporate environment is essential
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to ensure that multiple monthly deadlines are met
- Strong level of integrity whilst displaying a level of passion, enthusiasm and commitment to the role
- Excellent excel skills essential.