An autonomous People Operations Manager to join an IT infrastructure business, remote with occasional travel.
Your new company
My client is a growing infrastructure business who offer bespoke communications, IT and cloud-based services to their partners across the UK.
The business want to be a great place to work and create a culture where people can bring their best self to work, enabling people to achieve as much as they can.
Your new role
This is a great opportunity for a People Operations Manager to join a growing business in a home-based role, with occasional travel to UK sites to support Managers, attend meetings or team-building events.
- Development and implementation of a People Policy review framework with a strong focus on equality and diversity, good practice and compliance, whilst monitoring future policy developments
- Monitor employment legislation developments, assess the impact of any changes and develop processes and a communication plan to maintain compliance
- Coach and develop the People Operations team members into a high performing, efficient and proactive team within the business
- Support the team and line managers with operational employee relations matters, TUPE and employment tribunals to minimise business risk
- Enable and empower managers to make decisions within the people lifecycle and support them on their development and understanding of people policies and processes
- Build honest, open and challenging business relationships which can be leveraged to make things happen
- Adapt to the changing needs of the business and take on any new responsibilities relevant to the core nature of the role
- Creation of meaningful monthly KPI reporting, clearly showing key people data, including but not limited to; real time data of pipeline for new joiners, live disciplinaries, grievances, sickness absence, leavers, risk assessments linked to DBS checks and compliance against ISO and policy framework
Working hours are 37.5 hours / week, Monday-Friday.
What you'll need to succeed
This opportunity will suit a dedicated People / HR professional who is CIPD qualified (level 5 minimum) and has worked in a similar multi-site role in the past.
You must have strong experience of ER case work, good employment law knowledge, coaching and TUPE processes. HRIS knowledge (specifically Cascade) will be an advantage too.
What you'll get in return
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing business in a secure industry that offer remote working with occasional travel to their UK sites.
You will receive a market-led salary between £45,000-£50,000 (DOE), plus a £3,000 car allowance, free parking at sites and any hotel / travel requirements pre-booked. IT equipment is also provided.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today on 07834 975318.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.