My client, one of the leading organisations in their sector, are recruiting for a Resourcing Manager/Partner. The suitable candidate will be passionate and knowledgeable in recruitment and be able to demonstrate the best approaches to attract the best talent.
A fantastic opportunity to join a hardworking, friendly, and motivated team, an opportunity not to be missed. This is an excellent way to add value to an organisation whilst progressing your own skills and development. Apply below for more details.
This role will have a mix of remote and office based working. The offices are based in West London.
- Finding the best approach for each recruitment vacancy/campaign
- Using market intel to source the best future talent
- Liaison with recruitment agencies and will own the PSL renewal
- Designing recruitment training
- Assisting with benchmarking by providing market intel and data
- Working with early careers to build the apprenticeship programme
- Partnering with HR and Business Partners to identify talent gaps
- Sourcing talent through recruitment ATS and other chosen methods
- Understanding importance of inclusivity and being an equal opportunities employer
- Solid recruitment experience (preference to be in-house)
- Good administrative and design skills
- Ideally salary benchmarking experience
- Can work to own initiative
- Be a brand ambassador
In return you will recieve a generous salary off up to £48,000 per annum. A benefits package and 2/3 days remote working.