We have a fantastic opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist - on a permanent basis.
The position will be based in the City of London 3 days a week, and remotely 2 days. For further information about this position please apply.
The position also offers a competitive salary (up to £55,000 per annum) with some excellent benefits on offer. Private medical cover, 8% pension, 4 x salary life assurance, plus other benefits to choose from.
For further information about this position please apply below or contact Izzy Lister (Isabella) at Oakleaf Partnership.
- Deliver a full 360 recruitment model, partnering with senior stakeholders and hiring managers, providing consultative advice and recommendations on recruitment strategy
- Coach managers in interview skills and bias awareness, provide external market intelligence to support the recruitment and selection process
- Use a search and network approach to engage with active and passive candidates
- Opportunity to work on projects with the HR team
- Utilise employee referrals and manage internal communications for the employee referral programme
- Talent pooling - create internal/external talent pools for positions with niche/specialist skillsets
- Own the candidate experience at all stages of the recruitment and selection process
- Manage agencies on our PSL
- Work with the communications and marketing teams to ensure all advertising channels are optimised
- Contribute to workforce planning, ensuring internal candidates are redeployed as a priority.
What do I need to be successful in this role
- Previous solid recruitment experience in an in-house Talent Acquisition role
- Experience working as part of/alongside a HR team where talent and HR colleagues collaborate on shared projects is desirable
- Experience using LinkedIn recruiter,
- any experience using HR systems such as Workday would be advantageous
- A good understanding of employment laws and regulations relevant to recruitment & selection.
- Understand the important of ED&I
- Employee medical scheme
- Virtual GP service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Employers pension contributions
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Voluntary benefits include Gym flex, Holiday trading, discounted shopping