Oakleaf are recruiting for a EMEA Payroll Analyst for a leading global organization in the heart of London.
This will be a busy role where where you will get to develop a solid understanding of International Payroll looking after a wide portfolio of countries.
You will be a key part of the Payroll team, partnering with the company's Payroll vendors to ensure Employees get paid accurately and on time.
- Check and sign of payrolls in Workday prior to processing
- Administer end to end payroll around new hires, terminations and salary changes
- Ensure all employees are accurately recorded in Workday
- Payroll approvals to third party payroll providers
- Administer voluntary and involuntary deductions for verification with Finance
- Handle payroll discrepancies and reconcile when necessary
- Process payroll reports
- Provide information to Global Mobility partners for shadow payroll where needed, as well as
- tax planning and compliance purposes
- Ensure all legal, social and pension obligations are handled timely and appropriately
Our ideal candidate:
- Extensive international Payroll experience is essential for this role
- Experience using Workday would be ideal but not essential
- Ability to format and query reports from payroll database (Workday)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills necessary to articulate ideas and prepare
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with departments, employees and