Oakleaf are supporting a leading global law firm in the hiring of a Diversity & Inclusion Manager to join their established team
The role reports into the Head of Diversity and Inclusion and very much incorporates wellbeing in the firm. The role will drive and manage global and UK projects and activity in support of diversity, inclusion, and wellbeing strategy. The D&I Manager will also manage the day to day operational activities of the team with two direct reports.
- Support the development and implementation of the D&I strategy with a focus on key areas e.g., gender, race, mental health and social mobility
- Work with the broader HR and business services teams to build inclusive practices across the organisation and the employee lifecycle
- Create different opportunities e.g. internal employee networks, external partnerships, to nurture the appetite of employees to collaborate and develop organisation-wide inclusion practices
- Leading on a listening strategy to inform our approach to diversity and inclusion
- Working with the Learning and Development team to implement engaging and impactful D&I training programmes
- Research and advise on current and emerging diversity and inclusion trends and issues
- Coordination of and input into relevant benchmarks, award submissions and charters
- Review policies and procedures ensuring that these are all inclusive and in line with best practices and where possibly are aligned globally.
- Provide support on organization-wide events and culture initiatives throughout the year
- Represent the firm at external forums, networks, and events
- Work with the Business Development team on pitches and client events related to D&I
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within the professional services sector
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proactive approach and can-do attitude
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and projects
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management experience
This firm promote hybrid working, and typically are 2 days in the office, 3 remotely.