Talent Acquisition Coordinator
City of London
£45,000 + bonus
Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnering with a boutique, global private equity firm based in London who are seeking a talent acquisition coordinator to join their talent team.
You will coordinate the recruitment process whilst delivering a top-notch candidate experience. This will involve screening CVs, conducting initial candidate calls, scheduling interviews and managing the offer and onboarding process.
The Talent team is a small team of two that sits within the larger HR function, the team and wider business have a really friendly, humble and sociable culture. This role would suit an experienced talent acquisition coordinator who operates with a recruitment lens and someone switched-on, highly organised and thrives in delivery an excellent candidate experience.
* CV screening and conducting initial screening calls
* Scheduling interviews
* Updating the ATS
* Managing the onboarding process
* Conducting pre-employment checks
* Induction planning
* Assisting on ad hoc recruitment projects
* Experience working in a similar role within a financial services firm
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Highly organised
* Strong IT skills
* Strong diary management skills
If you feel this role is right for you, please apply asap!