Location: Central London
£18 - £20 per hour
My client is a Not-for-Profit organisation with a global presence and is currently looking for an HR Administrator on a temporary basis for their Central London branch. In this position, you will collaborate closely with the HR Operations Manager, working together to ensure the best accurate and timely administrative support is provided, facilitating wider growth and development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Provide recruitment support including uploading job adverts, collating CVs, liaising with managers, and arranging interviews.Support the onboarding process, including preparing and sending out HR documentation and new starter packs, and completing employment checks.Provide administrative support throughout the employee lifecycle to ensure that changes are processed and documented accurately, and organisation charts are updated.Process invoices / POs for HR team activity, as well as colleague expense claims, plus ensure the monthly credit card return is completed and in a timely and accurate manner.Use the HR database to input and amend data and run standard and ad hoc reports as and when required.Take notes in a range of meetings, ensuring accuracy and prompt distribution.Support the HR Operations Manager and HR Advisor with tracking and finalising employee information in an accurate and timely manner in readiness for payroll.Assist with arrangements for meetings such as all-staff updates and the bi-annual staff conference.Assist with advertising Learning and Development workshops, booking rooms, arranging catering, and managing the course booking system on the HR database to allow colleagues to book themselves onto courses.Provide any other administrative support to team members as and when needed.
- Previous experience in HR Administration or in a similar role.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Proven attention to detail skills.
- A strong team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Office 365 packages (Word, Excel, Teams etc) including the ability to manipulate data for the creation of reports.
- Ability to resolve and/or suggest solutions to general queries, signposting colleague to resources with the confidence to escalate matters within the HR team where appropriate.
- Experience maintaining records / databases as well as accurate data-entry.
- An enthusiastic approach to work with a keen interest in developing own knowledge, experience and keeping up to date with relevant legislation and HR trends.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.