A strategic Talent Acquisition Manager to join an IT infrastructure business, remote with occasional travel.
Your new company
My client is a growing infrastructure business who offer bespoke communications, IT and cloud-based services to their partners across the UK.
The business want to be a great place to work and create a culture where people can bring their best self to work, enabling people to achieve as much as they can.
Your new role
This is an excellent opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join a growing business in a home-based role, with occasional travel to UK sites to partner with Hiring Managers or to attend meetings or team-building events.
You will play an integral role within the wider People Team, creating a best-in-class recruitment and selection process for both internal and external hires. You will incorporate wider group processes to build an internal talent pool that ensures a strong pipeline of future talent and a robust approach to succession planning.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the candidate experience end to end to make us a destination employer of choice
- Ensure we comply with current regulations, accepted professional standards, policies and procedures and legislation (including legislation on data protection, Disability Confident accreditation and the Equality Act.
- Manage our online recruitment tool, ensuring continuous and consistent recruitment.
- Work with the wider People Team to develop brand presence to drive direct talent traffic and ultimately reduce our costs per hire (particularly agency spend).
- Ongoing management, development and negotiation of preferred supplier relationships.
- Develop and embed our Early Careers strategy
Working hours are 37.5 hours / week, Monday-Friday, but there is great flexibility with start / finish times.
What you'll need to succeed
This opportunity will suit a creative, highly motivated Talent Acquisition / Recruitment professional who has worked in a similar multi-site / mobile role in the past.
You must have strong experience of developing resourcing and talent strategies (including early careers), demonstrating experience of owning and delivering TA projects and be comfortable working autonomously. The ability to confidently and credibly challenge and influence key stakeholders, plus knowledge of criteria-based assessment / psychometrics are important too.
What you'll get in return
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing business in a secure industry that offer remote working with occasional travel to their UK sites.
You will receive a market-led salary between £45,000-£50,000 (DOE), plus a £3,000 car allowance, free parking at sites and any hotel / travel requirements pre-booked. IT equipment is also provided.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today on 07834 975318.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.