We have a unique opportunity for a Learning & Development Advisor / OD advisor for a contract in Dorset
Were working with a unique partnership organisation which works in collaboration with NHS health provers and other organisations across Dorset.
We are seeking a Learning & Organisational Development Advisor to undertake design and deliver a range of learning and OD interventions across organisations and health organisations across Dorset.
The role will be to:
- To support the design, development, delivery and review of the Dorset offer of organisational development and training across the health and care system.
- Work with key partner organisations across the health and care system to build strategic and operational engagement with Dorset
- Support the delivery of Dorset service plan objectives
- Deliver existing training courses including on topics such as looking after yourself and looking after others health & wellbeing
- Support and lead the development of new and innovative organisational development and training offers to new emerging areas of business
- Liaise, communicate and build effective relationships with wider workforces, sharing knowledge and best practice
- Work in partnership with the Public Health Workforce Development team to ensure the Offer is aligned with wider Public Health Dorset and Prevention at Scale objectives
- Work with marketing and communications leads to ensure the Offer of organisational development and training is promoted effectively
- The post holder will need to demonstrate a good range of skills and knowledge in training delivery, communication, and relationship building.
- The post holder will have responsibility for specialist equipment and resources relevant to the role e.g. computers/laptop,
- You must be able to travel across Bournemouth, Poole and Dorset.
This role is offered on an interim basis via hays until end of May 2023 and would be working on a hybrid method but you must be able to travel across the Dorset area including Bournemouth, Poole and wider Dorset
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.