We have a current opportunity for a Digital Learning Specialist on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London.
We have partnered with a well known Insurance firm to recruit an exceptional Digital Learning Specialist to join their dynamic team in London. If you are a Digital Learning Specialist and looking for a role that offers masses of autonomy and the opportunity to be truly creative, then this may be the role for you.
Your focus will be on sourcing, implementation, and management on key digital platforms and infrastructure, continually evolving the learning offering through advising, designing and creating quality learning experiences.
Working closely with senior stakeholders and the SLT, you will be responsible for developing truly blended learning including:
- Review current digital learning platforms and content in line with broader talent, leadership and learning strategy and develop a comprehensive digital learning approach to complement the wider people agenda
- Act as product owner for their LMS, reviewing how it meets their digital learning needs, engages learners and work with HRIS team to improve effectiveness
- Use learning data gathered through all digital platforms to provide insights to the wider Talent and Development team, HRBPs.
- Lead, design and develop engaging solutions to realise the digital learning vision, working with external provider as required
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to translate business needs into learning and development solutions that align with the central Talent & Development agenda
To be considered for this role
- You will be an experienced learning professional with proven experience of connecting digital learning to the broader learning strategy.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of working on global projects, understanding the need to collaborate across functions and not work in isolation.
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.