We have a current Learning & Development Administrator opportunity for a global law firm on a permanent basis. With offices across London, and the Home Counties, you can work from either location on a hybrid basis.
We are looking for an experienced Learning & Development Administrator to support the Best Practice Knowledge Team. Reporting directly to the Head of L&D, this is a varied client facing role involving interaction with all levels of people across the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Tracking and analysing Development Needs recorded from performance reviews
- Liaising & planning schedules with external & internal providers
- Enrolling candidates on relevant courses
- Tracking course completions, sending reminders and reporting quarterly
- Gathering and analysing feedback reviews on courses
- Assisting with annual programme planning & monthly reviews
- Booking instructors and training rooms
- Assist with setting up internal comms
- Managing the Learning Management System
- Maintaining training records
- Running reports
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.