My client is looking for an Internal Recruiter to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract. The role offers smart hybrid working, to support you in having a work life balance.
This role would suit a motivated, enthusiastic, team player who is looking to make an impact on an organisation. This role requires the ability to work independently with the support from the Recruitment Manager. This is an opportunity not to be missed, please apply below for more information.
- Support with the attraction of people at all levels, conducting first interviews and shortlisting suitable candidates, using direct hiring methods.
- Build our ability to attract, select and retain high calibre candidates. Measures will include cost per hire, ratio of direct to indirect recruits, time-to-hire (from vacancy notification to offer).
- Provide on-going coaching, training and advice to line managers on effective resourcing and selection methods. To bring a consistent level of trusted personal assessment to recruitment processes.
- Supporting managers throughout the process.
- Maintain and manage ATS platform and ensure that all queries and requests are dealt with efficiently.
- Enthusiastic and approachable individual
- Team player
- Previous experience in recruitment or candidate attraction
- Previously used an ATS (Applicant tracking system)
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Experience building relationships with hiring managers and key stake holders
- Organisational skills
- Employee assistance programme with legal and financial advisors as well
- Mental health counselling
- Discounts in various retailers
- Pension Scheme after 3-month service
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Service Based Holidays
- Career Development
A fantastic opportunity to join a hardworking, friendly, and motivated team, an opportunity not to be missed. This is an excellent way to add value to an organisation whilst progressing your own skills and development. Apply below for more details.