WE’RE HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO!
Health & Wellbeing Partner
Up to £40,000 per annum + benefits
Remote based, with UK travel to our sites
Are you passionate about helping others? Are you caring, empathetic and open-minded?
JOIN US AT PGL
At PGL we have enriched the lives of millions of children & young people through our educational & inspiring adventure holidays. The safety of our visitors has always been paramount to us, but we also understand that caring for the health and wellbeing of our PGL colleagues is equally vital. This is why we want your talents as Health & Wellbeing Partner to ensure our people are happy, healthy and have all the wellbeing support they need to enjoy & excel in their PGL career
In this role you will be supporting Senior Management across all our activity centres and offices through coaching and advice on health and wellbeing best practices. This will be an extremely varied role, from supporting key projects & initiatives, guiding our teams how to welcome new starters with mental, physical and neuro-diverse conditions, to supporting colleagues in crisis whilst maintaining professional boundaries.
You’ll also need to design, deliver and implement a health & wellbeing programme, and constantly work to review and evaluate this to ensure it meets the needs of our colleagues.
This role will involve a lot of travelling around our beautiful UK sites to build crucial relationships between General Managers, People & Culture & Heads of Departments, and ensuring that Health & Wellbeing is an integral part in the way we operate. You’ll also build a network of Mental Health First Aiders across the PGL group to support you in your mission.
- A caring, empathetic and open-minded personality, with a passion for Health & Wellbeing.
- Proven experience in one of the following areas: Health & Wellbeing,
- Occupational Health or Coaching/Learning & Development (with a strong interest in health/wellbeing).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building abilities.
- Experience of coaching and influencing.
- A full driving licence is required for the extensive travel associated with this role.
- A generous benefits package including 25 days annual leave accrual, birthday leave, pension & death in service cover
- Enjoy a range of employee perks including PGL discounted holidays, partner offers (such as Anytime Fitness) and 20% discount in all our on-site shops
- Health and wellbeing support through our Employee Assistance Programme, mobile app and health cashback plan
Successful applicants are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure, You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with PGL. PGL is committed to the principles of equality and diversity and welcome applicants from all sectors of the community, including those with disabilities.