£45,000 - £50,000 plus Great Benefits & Scope
This leading Financial Services business is about to embark on a significant Reward and Comp & Bens review programme.
As a result, an exciting, newly created permanent position has arisen, for an experienced Reward Analyst / Reward Specialist to join their team.
This role will report to the Head of Reward and be responsible for all Reward based initiatives.
- Supporting the research, development, implementation, and delivery of all Reward projects
- Being the subject matter expert in job evaluation arising from both larger scale organisation design and/or ad-hoc reviews (Using the WTW methodology)
- Undertaking pay/reward/benefit data analysis and delivery of regular reporting to support reward decisions
- Looking at the competitor Reward landscape, in order to ensure the company is well positioned and future proofed.
- Providing advice to the wider HR function and senior managers in respect of Reward policies and acting as an escalation for more complex issues
- Managing of the annual Benefits, core and voluntary
- Leading on Benefits renewals and communications
- A key project group member in the designing and development of a new flexible benefits scheme
- Partnering with 3rd party suppliers to optimise relationships and deliver effective reward strategies, in conjunction with Finance, Payroll and the People team.
Successful applicants will have a passion for Reward, with experience working in a similar Analyst / Specialist role.
You will be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, ideally including Power BI and, have strong data analysis and problem-solving skills.
Other qualities include Highly accurate, attention to detail, strong communication skills, ability to use own initiative, resilience, and a proactive attitude with a results & delivery focus.
If you are looking for a highly challenging role in a diverse, change orientated environment and possess the above competencies, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full-service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the Southwest, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.