People Advisory Partner
As a Barclays People Advisory Partner, you will act as an enabler and trusted advisor to business stakeholders, using analytics and insight to shape the business strategy and enable a sustainable, high performance culture. This will give you an opportunity to support the partnership of business stakeholders to deliver HR activities aligned to the EME Delivery and Advisory (D&A) service catalogue as well as collaborating with global HRTCs and stakeholders across all areas to deliver the HR agenda.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
This opportunity is open to flexible working arrangements. Such as working from home, flexible or compressed hours, and part-time options. If you have a need for flexibility, please apply and discuss this with us during the hiring process.
We are currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• Actively building credibility and being seen as an enabler to support the business with HR related matters
• Working with the Delivery & Advisory team to translate business needs into best in class HR solutions
• Working closely across the EME Delivery & Advisory team to effectively implement HR solutions into the countries covered
• Assisting the transformation of the EME D&A model by contributing to the transition and simplification of services by sharing knowledge
• Assisting in the delivery of both Global and Regional initiatives into the location by actively ensuring regional nuances/requirements are reflected
• Acting as a trusted HR generalist covering the full scope of in country HR activities
What we’re looking for:
• Large amount of HR generalist experience
• In-depth knowledge of all aspects of HR including ER, Legal, Resourcing, Talent Management, Reward
• Extensive experience in working with Work Councils and Union Representatives (IR)
• Proven track record of successfully building established relationships across the organization and influencing stakeholders to achieve results
• Experience of delivering of robust, commercial HR solutions across a large complex environment/businesses
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Excellent PC skills including Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Solid analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to present insightful data to influence decisions
• Fluent English & French speaker
• Confident knowledge of financial services and banking industry
Where will you be working?
Dating from 1922, Barclays has a long established presence in France. Today, from our office in Paris we provide a full service Investment Bank offering to our local and global clients. Our integrated coverage model means we are able to provide our clients with access to deep expertise across sectors, regions and products. We deliver informed strategic advice, comprehensive financial solutions and risk management services, creating sophisticated strategies customised to meet our clients’ needs.