Were seeking an HR Administrator to work as part of a friendly HR team for an initial temporary Winchester
Opportunity for an HR Administrator to work as part of a HR Operations team providing a full HR generalist support to the organisation and employees.
Your role as an HR Administrator will be to focus on recruitment and generalist HR administration activities including
- Recruitment - preparing job specs, advert writing and promotion
- Reviewing applications and coordinating shortlists with managers, arranging interviews
- Potentially supporting on interviews,
- Processing offer letters / contracts of employment / correspondence
- Planning and organising induction
- Vetting process and safeguarding
- Creating new employees on systems and data imputing
- Supporting with note taking in employer relations case work meetings.
- Handling HR general queries
- General HR administration takes as outlined by HR Manager
- We are seeking an HR Administrator with some experience of working within an HR / recruitment department for a minimum of 1-2 years.
- You will need good organisational skills, attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional and able to handle sensitive data important
The role is offered on a Interim contract basis via Hays on weekly online time sheets
initially for the first couple of weeks you will be full time on site.. after this there will be some options for hybrid working but they would like people in on a Wednesday and Friday.
Free Parking - Winchester
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.